A TBI is a unique entrepreneurship ecosystem that catalyses a startup company to transform its idea into a product that is commercially viable. The TBI also offers tailored made programs to their client companies with suitable business support services and resources.
Any entrepreneur who is keen on setting up his own company and is seeking support & resources to scale it up, can apply.
The incubation period would vary from one company to another. However, the maximum period of incubation would be either 18 months or once they get funded, they typically ‘graduate’ from DERBI.
Please contact the DERBI office for tariff details.
Since DERBI Foundation is supported by Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India, the incubates would have access to seed funds. It also provides startups unique advantage to position themselves to seek funding from private investors.
DERBI would also :
- Connect companies to angel investors (high-net-worth individual investors)
- Work with companies to perfect venture capital presentations and connect them to venture capitalists.
- Assist companies in applying for bank loan
- Design & Development of Prototype
- Mentoring by seasoned entrepreneurs & Business Experts
- Prototype Showcasing to prospective investors
- Workshops on Business Strategy, Design, IP & Technology
|Office Space||Air-Conditioned & furnished office Seating with storage space|
|Internet Connection||WIFI AND LAN with high speed (Shared)|
|Meeting Rooms||Equipped with Projector, LAN, WIFI, Audio Conferencing|
|Video Conferencing||Equipped with Projector, LAN, WIFI, Audio & Video Conferencing|
|Printouts/ Photocopying||Tap Access card to print / photocopy|
|Scanning||Scan to Folder|
|Training Room||Equipped with Seating capacity of 100|
- 27 incubating rooms of varying capacity - 4 seats to 10 seats.
- Single seat open seating arrangements for capacity of 44 seats
- 4 conference Rooms
- 3 meeting rooms
- 3 meeting rooms
- Voice and data connectivity
- Common Library and General Utilities.
- Hardware Support & Services
- Training room / Auditorium for 100 people
- Server Room facility
The TBI offers the state of the art infrastructure coupled with an integrated package of business support services at a very moderate cost. This enables to incubates to start/ scale up their venture at relatively lower costs.
Co-working spaces primarily add value in terms of interaction and networking with other professionals. Whereas a TBI specifically adds value for startups companies by providing them all the necessary resources, including mentoring to scale up their entrepreneurial initiative.