GALLOP with DERBI Welcomes you !
GALLOP is a 2 year seed fund supported Incubation Program.
It is a structured program with lots of benefits.
IoT & AI
- Long term (Max 2 years) incubation with seed fund support of 10L to 40L INR
- Structured Mentoring covering domain, technology & business/product marketing
- Access to Labs, Tools & facilities for productization with Time To Market
- Facilitation for Go To Market, access to business, customers & partners
- State of the Art Co-working Facility, CoE Labs, PCB lab & Engineering labs
Validation Phase : Validate problem being solved, solution and business model/customer relevance
Definition & Solution phase : Define market requirements, product requirements, execute creation of solution
Customer pilot/trial & execution of pivots : Make solution to meet needs of customer
Early revenue phase : Get paying customers and put scale model
Scaling phase : Execute for scale
Pre-Revenue, Unfunded / Bootstrapped early stage startups
There are 2 streams for selections into the GALLOP Incubation.
First one is through 'Open Applications', which go through a shortlisting and a pitch by the shortlisted startup.
Second one is through the PACE Pre-Incubation program through Demo Day Pitches.
Selected startups will be onboarded with an Incubation agreement signing.
As part of the Incubation, startups will have a mandate to take at least one seat to avail all the support of the Incubator.
After the onboarding process, a customized program plan is created for each startup covering Knowledge Elements, Tools, Mentor/Advisor Needs, Milestones and the working model.
This customized plan is executed with a focus to help startups to reach ‘Scale’ during the two year duration.
- Through PACE Program (Pre-Incubation Program) : A Few startups from PACE will be selected for Gallop Program based on their performance in the PACE Program.
- Through open Applications : Applicants can even apply directly visiting the link :https://www.f6s.com/gallop/apply, which redirects you to F6S platform to apply to Gallop.
- PACE participants will have Demo day wherein the startups will be selected by our screening committee.
- Open Applications will undergo prescreening and then the shortlisted applicants will be called for final presentation to our screening committee.
- Phase 1 : After 3 months into Incubation: 10L @ 2% Equity Dilution (Subjected to clearance of Due Diligence process)
- Phase 2 : After 7 months into Incubation: 15L @ 2% Equity Dilution (Selected startups upon achieving the set Milestones and progress after presenting to Investment committee)
- Phase 3 : After 11 months into Incubation : 15L @ 1% Equity Dilution (Selected startups upon achieving the set Milestones and progress after presenting to Investment committee)
DERBI has a structured mentoring system planned for its Incubates. We categorize mentoring as Technology, Business and Domain.. DERBI believes in connecting to specific mentors on request to Incubates, who can give time and provide real value to the Startup.
DERBI initially identifies the stage of the startup and collects all necessary information of the kind of Mentors required to move to the next level. Specific mentor will then be identified and connected to the startup. Mentoring will have the following stages to ensure mutual value addition :
- 1st Stage : Probono mentoring: Mentors spend time probono for checking mutual synergy and alignment
- 2nd Stage : Retainer Fee: If the startup and the mentor are fine to take the discussion to the 2nd stage, then the startup and the mentor would arrive at a mutually consented retainer fee model.
- 3rd Stage: Equity : If the startup finds the mentor to be of value and would like to have a continuous engagement, then they can opt to give equity to the Mentor.