Greetings from DERBI Foundation!
DERBI Foundation in association with IndianStartups is delighted in conducting a “Business plan Tools and Techniques” workshop by Mrs. Anjana Vivek.
The registration fee – Rs.3000 for the entire workshop of two sessions. Only 20 limited seats.
(For special price please contact +918049092961)
To Register click here.
The Workshop consists of two sessions:
Session 1: May 4th (9.30am to 12.30pm) – Tools and techniques for building a B plan (half-day workshop)
– First session will be a half-day workshop, conducted by Mrs. Anjana Vivek, about the tools and techniques required to build a good B-plan. You will be required to build your B-plan accordingly for the next session.
What can you expect out of this Workshop:
• How would you proceed to write the business plan?
• What are the key points to be included in the business plan?
• What do investors or potential customers look for in a business plan?
• How to attract the people with the business plan?
• Why building a proper business plan is very crucial?
Session 2: May 17th 2017 (9.30am to 12.30 pm) – One to one with Mrs. Anjana Vivek : Validate your B plan
– For the second session the you will have a exclusive validation of your B-plan through an one on one session with Mrs. Anjana Vivek. Get to refine and frame your B-plan, fit for the Business world.
Mrs. Anjana Vivek
Founder – Director VentureBean Consulting Private Limited
Entrepreneur, consultant, teacher, writer; Fellow Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The company partners in growth, in building innovation in business models, in transformation and more and works towards sustainable value creation. Mentoring and advisory roles are also undertaken as they invest financial and intellectual capital to help their clients stand out from the clutter. Clients range from early stage ventures to SMEs and MNCs; others include investors, VCs and premier academic institutions. Anjana is currently serving as adviser on multiple boards, ranging from Organisations to Start-ups.